Website Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom Wellness ( www.SonicBoomWellness.com) is an innovative, energetic corporate wellness company specializing in improving people’s daily health habits. We’re not your typical wellness company. We’ve gamified wellness, and we promote the fact that “Wacky Wellness Works.” It sure does. Sonic Boom is booming, and we need an awesome Client Success Coordinator to join us for the ride.
The Client Success Coordinator is all about client support and total client happiness. We are PASSIONATE about taking care of our clients and ensuring they have everything they need when they need it. The superstar who fills the Client Success Coordinator role will be charged with enhancing the productivity and efficiency of the Customer Success team via administrative client support. We are super creative and like to find unique ways to get the job done. This is a hands-on position with high expectations.
The Client Success Coordinator will be an integral position within Sonic Boom and will assist the Customer Success team with administrative support.
Specific day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Support implementation and coaching team with entering data in admin portal
- Configure and manage client-specific account settings
- Develop and update copy, photo, and communications for client
- Ad hoc reporting on account activity
- All other duties as assigned
- A minimum of two years’ experience in account management/client support role(s);
- INCREDIBLE detail-orientation/organizational skills – ability to juggle lots of balls and manage lots of projects with few mistakes
- TECH SAVVY– have familiarity with Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, web tools, etc.
- Ability to work well with all groups of people within a corporate environment
- Incredible reliability, and ability to meet deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities
- IMPECCABLE grammar (written and verbal) – our standards are sky high!
- EXCELLENT communication skills in ALL mediums – phone, email, face to face, etc.
- Flexibility – We move FAST. Things change, we adapt, we propel ourselves forward!
- MUST be a fast learner with a desire to grow– absorb and apply information quickly while striving to grow personally and professionally
- Coachability is key – we love to invest in our employees, and appreciate when feedback is welcomed and applied
- This is a remote position.
Our benefits package includes health insurance, HSA, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
This is a full-time remote position, Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
To apply, please respond by email with your thoughts — why you think you’re the ideal candidate, compensation requirements, and anything else you think is relevant. Please do not send a typical boring cover letter or address it to, “Dear Hiring Manager.” We’re not looking for the “Dear Hiring Manager” types. We’re wacky, and culture means everything to us – we need people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to dive in. Please use spellcheck – if your resume and/or cover letter are loaded with typos and grammatical mistakes, we’ll have to pass.
P.S. Please send a resume. If your intro email interests us, we’ll open your resume (but we’ll be paying more attention to your intro email – so again, please WOW us)!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Eligibility to work in the US is a precondition of employment. No visa sponsorship is available.
Sonic Boom Wellness participates in E-Verify.
No recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org