Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom Wellness is a leading B2B, software-as-a-service (SAAS) corporate wellbeing company specializing in improving employees’ daily health habits.
We need a team-oriented Client Success Manager who wishes to be part of an A+ company in the corporate-wellness space. We’re a software company, and have become a major player in the healthcare industry. If you want to work side-by-side with the two founders of a highly successful, fast-growing company in one of the hottest industries in the country while improving people’s lives, Sonic Boom is it. In January of 2021, Sonic Boom was acquired by Premise Health, the largest direct healthcare provider to employers, serving more than 2,200 customers and more than 11 million members. Sonic Boom remains an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary managed by its two original co-founders.
The Client Success Manager is all about client support and total client happiness. We are PASSIONATE about taking care of our clients and ensuring they have everything they need when they need it. The superstar who fills the Client Success Manager role will be charged with providing leadership, client expertise, consultative know-how, broker relationship management, and ownership of a book of business.
Specific day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Own to the full sense of the term client success for assigned BOB. This includes:
- Oversee day-to-day interactions with a 24 hour initial response time
- Ensuring broker involvement on a recurring basis
- Establishing SMART goals with the client/broker for their partnership with SBW
- Maximizing member engagement through the use of Strategy calls, custom smart cards, creative contests, timed alerts/eblasts/surveys, etc.
- Advocating or offering reasonable alternatives to client requests (reporting, data integrations, segmentation, reward structures, etc)
- Identification of upsell opportunities and preparation of background for renewal discussions
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Program Analysts to meet the unique needs of the client based on their assigned service level
- Assist in conducting strategy calls, at the assigned service level frequency, with the client and broker
- Create custom promotional plans for assigned clients that meet their identified goals and ensures the performance of each promotional plan/reward
- Proactively communicate with leadership regarding clients in jeopardy or requiring additional intervention
- Demonstrates leadership within the team
- Acts as subject matter expert for Best Practices (Rewards, Promotions, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management or comparable role(s)
- Demonstrated history of managing a mixture of accounts effectively and with demanding standards
- INCREDIBLE detail-orientation/organizational skills – ability to juggle lots of balls and manage lots of projects with few mistakes
- TECH SAVVY– have familiarity with Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, web tools, etc.
- Ability to work well with all groups of people within a corporate environment
- Incredible reliability, and ability to meet deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities
- IMPECCABLE grammar (written and verbal) – our standards are sky high!
- EXCELLENT communication skills in ALL mediums – phone, email, face to face, etc.
- Flexibility – We move FAST. Things change, we adapt, we propel ourselves forward!
- MUST be a fast learner with a desire to grow– absorb and apply information quickly while striving to grow personally and professionally
- Coachability is key – we love to invest in our employees and appreciate when feedback is welcomed and applied
- Ability to take detailed notes while leading meetings
- Ability to brainstorm and think on your feet
The ideal candidate will have infectious enthusiasm, a go-getter attitude, and the intelligence and desire to grow in a rewarding career. You must have superb communication skills, be impeccably reliable, and able to meet deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities. A dynamite personality would be a huge bonus! We are a lively, vibrant, fast-paced, relentlessly innovative company with huge passion and energy. Is that what you’re looking for?
Our benefits package includes health insurance, HSA, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. This is a full-time remote position, Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
How to Apply
To apply, please also include a cover letter with your thoughts – why you think you’re the ideal candidate, compensation requirements, and anything else you think is relevant. Please do not send a typical boring cover letter or address it to, “Dear Hiring Manager.” We’re not looking for the “Dear Hiring Manager” types. We’re wacky, and culture means everything to us – we need people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to dive in. Please use spellcheck – if your resume and/or cover letter are loaded with typos and grammatical mistakes, we’ll have to pass.
If your cover letter interests us, we’ll open your resume (but we’ll be paying more attention to your cover letter – so again, please WOW us)!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Sonic Boom Wellness participates in E-Verify.
No agencies please. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.