Website Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom Wellness, a Premise Health company, is a leading B2B, software-as-a-service (SAAS) corporate wellbeing company specializing in improving employees’ daily health habits. We’re looking for an individual who wants to jump-start their career in sales by working side-by-side with the two founders of a highly successful, fast-growing company in one of the hottest industries in the country.
We need a team-oriented developer who wishes to be part of an A+ company in the corporate-wellness space. We’re a software company, and have become a major player in the healthcare industry. If you want to work for a company that’s improving people’s lives, Sonic Boom is it.
You will report directly to our lead developer and be part of a high-energy, hard-working, immensely talented team. Your responsibilities will primarily involve, but not be limited to:
- Migrating our member-facing web application from a legacy PHP (Zend Framework 1) application to a Vue JS SPA/PWA
- Building out a new client-facing administration portal using Vue JS
- Work directly with the product/design team to solve UI/UX needs
- 4 – 6 years of relevant software-development experience
- Vue JS (or another data-driven framework like React or Angular)
- Webpack build tools
- Front-end unit testing (Jest or similar)
- HTML/CSS – Should be comfortable taking a design and creating the necessary markup and styles to reproduce it on the web
- Experience with CSS animations and transitions will be necessary to bring interfaces to life
- Accessibility experience a big plus
- Misc – Client-side cache/debounce patterns to limit server request overhead. Progressive Web Application as well as Cordova-based hybrid app experience a plus
Are you the right person?
The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem solver who thrives in a lightning-fast environment. We don’t dawdle. We push code live daily and are likely one of the most nimble, agile and ambitious companies you will come across. You must have superb communication skills, be impeccably reliable, and able to meet tight deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities.
We are a lively, vibrant, relentlessly innovative company with huge passion and energy. Is that what you’re looking for? (This is a remote position)
This is a full-time remote position, Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks!
Compensation is extremely competitive, and is dependent on experience and aptitude. Our benefits package includes health insurance, HSA, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
To apply, please also include a cover letter with your thoughts – why you think you’re the ideal candidate, compensation requirements, and anything else you think is relevant. Please do not send a typical boring cover letter or address it to, “Dear Hiring Manager.” We’re not looking for the “Dear Hiring Manager” types. We’re wacky, and culture means everything to us – we need people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to dive in. Please use spellcheck – if your resume and/or cover letter are loaded with typos and grammatical mistakes, we’ll have to pass.
If your cover letter interests us, we’ll open your resume (but we’ll be paying more attention to your cover letter – so again, please WOW us)!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Sonic Boom Wellness participates in E-Verify.
No agencies please. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.