Website Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom Wellness ( www.SonicBoomWellness.com) is an innovative, energetic corporate wellness company specializing in improving people’s daily health habits. We’re not your typical wellness company. We’ve gamified wellness, and we promote the fact that “Wacky Wellness Works.” It sure does. Sonic Boom is booming, and we need a leader to join us for the ride in our Member Success Team Lead role.
Customer Success is all about TCH: Total Client Happiness. We are PASSIONATE about taking care of our clients and ensuring they have everything they need, when they need it. The superstar who fills the Member Success Team Lead role will be charged with enhancing the productivity and efficiency of the Member Success Team via member and client support. We are super creative and like to find unique ways to get the job done. This is a hands-on position with high expectations.
The Member Success Team Lead will be an integral position within Sonic Boom, as it will be part of the leadership team and will assist the CS Manager/Director in strategic decisions. Specific day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the services we offer and the customized wellbeing programs we create for our clients.
- Answer support e-mails and phone calls (tickets) related to our wellbeing program’s modules, as well as client-specific initiatives (wellness incentives & contests).
- Work with CS Manager/Director, responsible for supervising the Member Success team
- Hold regular meetings with the team
- Conduct performance reviews
- Manage training
- Coach the team in solving member-related issues
- Coordinate schedules (PTO, sick leave requests)
- Develop & manage career metrics to outline growth opportunities
- Develop & manage predictive staffing models for the team
- Develop & manage predictive ticketing models for new clients
- Responsible for all client/member ticket reports pulled: weekly, monthly, quarterly & annually.
- Optimize ticketing queue to triage inbound tickets and automatically assign to appropriate team members.
- Develop progressive training program in which new team members are trained to initially specialize on simple tickets and incrementally learn how to handle the more complex tickets.
- Manage a flexible staffing model to handle peak loads, weekly spikes (e.g. Mondays), and seasonal spikes (e.g. January is busiest month)
- Provide support/guidance on escalated, level 2 support & escalations – offering anticipatory, consultative service and proactive support.
- Joins client check-in calls when needed to provide support for client admins
- Act as a bridge between Operations and Member Success
- Act as a bridge between Client Success and Member Success
- Act as a bridge between Development and Member Success
- Bugs Board, collect & share member feedback from tickets
- Join Development Retreats when needed
- Act as a bridge between Coaching and Member Success
- Act as a bridge between Hinda Incentives and Member Success
- Member inquiries related to Boomer Bucks orders – status updates, return orders, refund orders etc.
- Export reporting for a client – showing # of gift cards ordered monthly
- Create device FAQs, canned responses and support resources for CS
- All BYOD services (Fitbit, Apple, Garmin, Misfit, Google Fit, & Strava)
- All SBW modules, mobile application and new features
- Oversight of Zendesk (internal ticketing system) set-up and daily operation
- Ensuring all tickets are labeled with client names & requesters names
- Merge tickets when applicable (to prevent duplicated efforts)
- Merge contacts when applicable (combining a personal email with a work email in one contacts
- Sifting through fake/spam tickets and removing them from agent’s cue
- Manage Zendesk knowledge-base – add/remove articles when applicable
- Manage tickets related to system outages by creating views, subject matter, tags and macros – continue to keep those affected updated on progress towards resolution.
- Manage subject matter annually
- Create views, macros, and tags for MSS agents to use
- Ticket analysis – export weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly tickets
- Develop & manage predictive ticketing models for new & current clients
- Oversight of the Member Success Survey
- Through ongoing QA, identify coaching/training opportunities for the team
- Make recommendations for improvement in all areas of Customer Success
- They exhibit superb communication skills, and embrace a leadership role and vocalize their thoughts and suggestions regarding business and/or product development – in staff meetings, team meetings, and with the co-founders directly.
- Serve as acting manager of support team when CS Manager/Director is out
- A minimum of two years’ experience in customer service / technical support role(s); Experience supervising a large team is a plus!
- INCREDIBLE detail-orientation/organizational skills – ability to juggle lots of balls and manage lots of projects with few mistakes.
- TECH SAVVY– excellent skills using Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, web tools, and/or other graphical packages.
- Ability to work well with all groups of people within a corporate environment
- Ability to oversee a project requiring multiple resources, such as: colleagues, third-party vendors, client organizations, and/or independent contractors
- Experience interfacing with organizations and participants is a plus!
- Incredible reliability, and ability to meet deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities
- IMPECCABLE grammar (written and verbal) – our standards are sky high!
- PASSIONATE about client happiness!
- EXCELLENT communication skills in ALL mediums – phone, email, face to face, etc.
- Flexibility – We move FAST. Things change, we adapt, we propel ourselves forward.
- CREATIVITY! Think outside the box.
- MUST be a fast learner – absorb and apply information quickly
- Knowledge of Sonic Boom’s member/client support
- Knowledge of Sonic Boom’s wellness and incentive programs: Challenge-of-the-Days, Caught Ya Bein’ Healthy/Busted, Health Trackers, Contest, Striding, Rewards (Prize Points & Boomer Bucks), My Health & the Academy.
- This is a remote position.
Our benefits package includes health insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401(k), Paid Time Off, and paid holidays.
This is a full-time remote position, Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts – why you think you’d be a good candidate, compensation requirements, and anything else you think is relevant. Please do not send a typical boring cover letter or address it to, “Dear Hiring Manager.” We are NOT looking for the “Dear Hiring Manager” types. We’re wacky, and culture means everything to us – we need people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to dive in! Please use spell-check, as well – if your resume and/or cover letter are loaded with typos and grammatical mistakes, we’ll have to pass.
P.S. If your intro email interests us, we’ll open your resume (we’ll be paying more attention to your intro e-mail, though – so please WOW us!).
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Eligibility to work in the US is a precondition of employment. No visa sponsorship is available.
Sonic Boom Wellness participates in E-Verify.
No recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com