Website Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom Wellness ( www.SonicBoomWellness.com) is an innovative, energetic corporate wellness company specializing in improving people’s daily health habits. We’re not your typical wellness company. We’ve gamified wellness, and we promote the fact that “Wacky Wellness Works.” It sure does. Sonic Boom is booming, and we need an awesome “Office” Coordinator to join us for the ride.
Purpose of position:
To support all vital admin activities in Sales and Marketing (and sometimes beyond), with a core focus on reducing the CEO’s administrative burden – maintaining clean data within our CRM, assisting with various activities throughout the sales lifecycle, and otherwise supporting company processes/activities in pursuit of substantial growth goals. And if some occasional general coordination is required for other departments, we may ask this person to assist.
We no longer work from a shared physical office, so the “Office” Coordinator is charged with a variety of administrative and support activities across several Sonic Boom departments – primarily in support of the CEO and the Sales and Marketing teams. The person who fills this role must be incredibly organized, and comfortable wearing multiple hats and juggling several levels of priorities, often in the face of shifting deadlines for high-revenue prospects and key consultant contacts. This person must also communicate effectively and consistently across multiple teams and departments, as well as occasionally with client contacts and partner reps externally. Resourceful, outside-the-box thinking is critical, as we are super creative and like to find unique ways to get the job done.
This person may also be called upon to help with certain administrative tasks/projects in other departments, namely Operations and HR.
90% Sales support
- Clean up existing CRM data – assisting with improved organization of contact info, tags, notes, rankings, and overall quality of existing contact records
- Maintain a clean CRM on a continual basis, including but not limited to:
- Entering new records with complete contact info
- Filling data gaps
- Uploading key materials and logging important notes
- Organizing tags and other vital information
- Ensuring proper tracking through each stage of the Sales pipeline
- Assist with demo prep (using detailed notes from the Sales Execs to configure the Sonic Boom platform based on each prospect’s custom needs) – if the creative side of this person wants to emerge, he or she is welcome to contribute ideas
- Schedule and confirm demos/meetings on behalf of the Sales Execs
- Set up and manage custom demo accounts for brokers and consultants (and prospects, as needed) – engaging with users to enhance the demo-testing experience
- Create custom pricing proposals for the Director’s review (and save them in the appropriate formats/folders)
- Assist with prospecting efforts by researching “top company” lists, scouring daily headlines, and recording relevant contact data in our CRM (names, titles, phone numbers, emails)
- Organize and deploy email blasts to specific subsets
- Complete vendor questionnaires for the team’s review (with the potential to expand to help with full RFPs, as needed)
- Occasionally engage in the following:
- Send follow-up materials when requested by the Sales Execs, including brochures, PPT decks, references/testimonials/case studies, and “Thank you!” cards
- Coordinate onsite travel, lodging, and other logistics (once Sales Execs resume traveling for finalist meetings)
- Prep onsite materials and equipment
- Perform market research / competitor analysis
- Coordinate and track direct-mail marketing (working with the Marketing team to physically prep, mail, and track packages and responses)
- Explore speaking-engagement opportunities, conferences, and sponsorships – submit applications for relevant speaking opportunities, including co-presentations with clients
10% Non-sales support
- As needed, assist with event coordination (e.g., help HR with any virtual or onsite employee events that we may host, help with administering Sonic Boom’s Rewards programs and quarterly contests, etc.)
- As needed, assist with employee-recognition items (e.g., Boomiversary kudos/gifts, birthday wishes, etc.)
- Other ad hoc projects as needed from time to time
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills – need to be able to complete tasks efficiently and on time while juggling multiple concurrent projects for high-revenue sales opportunities
- Extreme attention to detail – handle numerous projects without error
- Excellent communication skills, including impeccable grammar – need to be able to communicate with all departments within Sonic Boom, as well as with key external contacts and partners as needed
- Practice impeccable writing skills in various contexts – not only using proper grammar and spelling, but being able to ride our fine line between playful and professional (do you know the proper use of a hyphen? : ))
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills preferred – particularly Excel, with skills including formula building, formatting, and all that fun stuff
- Highly resourceful – must take light direction and run with it
- Adaptability – the ability to adapt to different tasks and remain on track with what was assigned over the course of a lengthy project
- Fast-moving mentality … we’re pedal to the metal!
- Creative problem-solving – think outside the box
- CRM experience is a major plus (although we’ll train you on how to use ours)
- Ability to type quickly – there will be times when you’ll be on calls and need to take notes – it’s ideal if you can take them during the call rather than having to transcribe hand-written notes afterward
Our benefits package includes health insurance, HSA, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
This is a full-time remote position, Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
To apply, please also include a cover letter with your thoughts – why you think you’re the ideal candidate, compensation requirements, and anything else you think is relevant. Please do not send a typical boring cover letter or address it to, “Dear Hiring Manager.” We’re not looking for the “Dear Hiring Manager” types. We’re wacky, and culture means everything to us – we need people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to dive in. Please use spellcheck – if your resume and/or cover letter are loaded with typos and grammatical mistakes, we’ll have to pass.
If your cover letter interests us, we’ll open your resume (but we’ll be paying more attention to your cover letter – so again, please WOW us)!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Sonic Boom Wellness participates in E-Verify.
No agencies please. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.