Website Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom Wellness is a leading B2B, software-as-a-service (SAAS) corporate wellbeing company specializing in improving employees’ daily health habits.
We need a team-oriented QA Analyst who wishes to be part of an A+ company in the corporate-wellness space. We’re a software company, and have become a major player in the healthcare industry. If you want to work side-by-side with the two founders of a highly successful, fast-growing company in one of the hottest industries in the country while improving people’s lives, Sonic Boom is it. In January of 2021, Sonic Boom was acquired by Premise Health, the largest direct healthcare provider to employers, serving more than 2,200 customers and more than 11 million members. Sonic Boom remains an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary managed by its two original co-founders.
The successful QA Analyst will be high-energy, hard-working and part of an immensely talented team. Your responsibilities will primarily involve, but not be limited to:
- Testing and troubleshooting software submitted by internal and external users
- Performing, creating and maintaining regression and acceptance testing strategies
- Writing and maintaining testing documentation on subjects including API functionality and software issue creation and resolution
- Searching for and investigating technical defects
- Working closely with Software Development Manager on diagnosing and identifying potential system limitations
- Working closely with software engineers to develop effective test strategies and plans
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience in development or test automation environment
- Experience creating and implementing an automated testing strategy from the ground up
- Experience using SQL
- Experience using Selenium or other automated testing tool
- Experience working in a secure development process environment
Are you the right person?
The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem solver who thrives in a lightning-fast environment. We don’t dawdle. We push code live daily and are likely one of the most nimble, agile and ambitious companies you will come across. You must have superb communication skills, be impeccably reliable, and able to meet tight deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities.
We are a lively, vibrant, relentlessly innovative company with huge passion and energy. Is that what you’re looking for?
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks!
Compensation is extremely competitive, and is dependent on experience and aptitude. Our benefits package includes health insurance, HSA, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
This is a full-time remote position, Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
To apply, please also include a cover letter with your thoughts – why you think you’re the ideal candidate, compensation requirements, and anything else you think is relevant. Please do not send a typical boring cover letter or address it to, “Dear Hiring Manager.” We’re not looking for the “Dear Hiring Manager” types. We’re wacky, and culture means everything to us – we need people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to dive in. Please use spellcheck – if your resume and/or cover letter are loaded with typos and grammatical mistakes, we’ll have to pass.
If your cover letter interests us, we’ll open your resume (but we’ll be paying more attention to your cover letter – so again, please WOW us)!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Sonic Boom Wellness participates in E-Verify.
No agencies please. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.