Website Sonic Boom Wellness
Sonic Boom is passionate about taking care of our customers and ensuring they have everything they need, when they need it. The superstar who fills this role will be charged with enhancing the productivity and efficiency of the Customer Success Team via member support. We are super creative and like to find unique ways to get the job done. This is a hands-on position with high expectations and tremendous potential for career development – is that what you’re looking for?
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in the services we offer and the customized wellbeing programs we create for our clients
- Answer support e-mails and phone calls (tickets) related to our wellbeing program’s modules, as well as client-specific initiatives (wellness incentives & contests)
- Tier 1 troubleshooting related to issues (e.g., comments, questions, concerns) members may have with our platform/program/modules, wrist-worn activity trackers (e.g., Fitbit, Garmin, Misfit, Apple Watch), and devices’ proprietary apps
- Secretarial duties such as returning voicemails left with our Customer Support voicemail box and screening/triaging all phone calls accordingly
- Track trends in tickets on a daily basis to identify areas of improvement for clients’ programs and the services we offer (in addition to providing recommendations/solutions)
- Proactively build support resources for the Customer Success Department (Member Success Team and Client Success Team)
- QA testing – working with QA & Dev department to test fixes for reported bugs and system issues that have been reported
- Assist Client Success Teams with creating communications to our members (e.g., eBlasts, custom Challenges-of-the Day, Contest copy)
- Assist Client Success Teams with loading Featured Contests into a client’s program
- Assist Client Success Teams with taking notes during client calls
- 2-3 years of relevant customer-service experience in an office setting
- Experience with PC computers
- General understanding, experience using, and ability to troubleshoot computer programs (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe PDF), internet browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer), and project-management tools (e.g., Asana, Jira, Slack, Sales Force, Zendesk)
- Impeccable grammar (written and verbal) – our standards are sky high!
- Excellent communication skills in ALL mediums – phone, e-mail, in-person, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to think quickly and critically
- Passionate about customer service!
- Flexibility – we move FAST. Things change, we adapt, we propel ourselves forward!
- Creativity – think outside the box
- Organization – we juggle a bazillion balls and wear many hats
- Coachable – must be able to take direction
- Collaborative – work well within a team!
- Resourceful – use ALL available resources to complete a task with minimal questions!
- Quick learner – an MSS (Member Success Specialist) must be able to pick up things fast and run with it!
- Ability to produce high-quality work quickly
Are You the Right Person?
The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem solver who enjoys learning and being constantly challenged. You must have superb communication skills, be impeccably reliable, and be able to meet deadlines, even in the face of ever-shifting priorities. A dynamite personality would be a huge bonus! We are a lively, vibrant, fast-paced, relentlessly innovative company with huge passion and energy. Is that what you’re looking for?
This is a full-time position with a schedule of 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
Our benefits package includes health insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401(k), Paid Time Off, and paid holidays. We also provide our employees with some fun perks (think free fruit, happy hours, and company sponsored events)!
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with your thoughts – why you think you’d be a good candidate, compensation requirements, and anything else you think is relevant. Please do not send a typical boring cover letter or address it to, “Dear Hiring Manager.” We are NOT looking for the “Dear Hiring Manager” types. We’re wacky, and culture means everything to us – we need people who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to dive in! Please use spell-check, as well – if your resume and/or cover letter are loaded with typos and grammatical mistakes, we’ll have to pass.
P.S. If your intro email interests us, we’ll open your resume (we’ll be paying more attention to your intro e-mail, though – so please WOW us!).
Unfortunately, due to the number of responses we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant. We will respond via email if we are interested.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Sonic Boom Wellness participates in E-Verify.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org