Last Updated and Effective: November 29, 2018
The Information We Collect and How We Use ItSonic Boom collects personal information about you in order to:
- identify you each time you wish to have a Service provided;
- improve our Services;
- fulfill orders and collect payment;
- customize your experience;
- carry out research on the demographics, interests, and behavior of our users;
- send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Sonic Boom products and Services; and
- track content and users as necessary to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Policy Act, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and other applicable laws.
- first name;
- last name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- time zone;
- profile image;
- date of birth;
- names and information concerning dependents;
- other contact information;
- employer information;
- activity-tracker data;
- biometric data;
- health assessment data; and
- third-party service login credentials.
User ContentYou may also provide us information by posting it to the Site or mobile application. Your information and metadata (which is a set of data that describes and gives information about other data) about your information may be viewed by other users in accordance with your settings on the Site. Sonic Boom can, but has no obligation to, monitor the information you post on the Site. We can remove any information you post for any reason. Unless such information is made non-viewable in accordance with your settings on the Site, Sonic Boom and Sonic Boom employees may view your information:
- to communicate with you about various matters pertaining to the Site and the Services;
- to process orders and shipments;
- to maintain, provide, or improve the Site;
- to help you and resolve your support requests;
- to provide you with health-coaching services; or
- to answer questions related to progress toward incentives, which may include outcomes-based activities linked to biometric results or improvements.
Aggregated Service DataIn an ongoing effort to better understand and serve Sonic Boom’s customers, at times Sonic Boom conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis and Sonic Boom may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents, and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally and is not considered to be personal information.
When and How We Share Personal Information with OthersWe only share personal information with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of Services. We will not sell, disseminate, or lease any personal information to third parties unless we have specifically requested your permission or are required to do so in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law-enforcement requirements.
Your Choices About Your InformationYou may, of course, decline to submit personal information through the Site, in which case Sonic Boom may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging into your User Account. You may opt out of any future contact or notifications from us, change your notification preferences, or make any of the following requests at the contact information provided below:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change or correct any data we have about you;
- have us delete any data we have about you; and/or
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.